Buy on Amazon
If high school is all about social status, Indigo Blackwood has it made. Sure, her quirky mom owns an occult shop, and a nerd just won’t stop trying to be her friend, but Indie is a popular cheerleader with a football-star boyfriend and a social circle powerful enough to ruin everyone at school. Who wouldn’t want to be her?
Then a guy dies right before her eyes. And the dusty old family Bible her mom is freakishly possessive of is stolen. But it’s when a frustratingly sexy stranger named Bishop enters Indie’s world that she learns her destiny involves a lot more than pom-poms and parties. If she doesn’t get the Bible back, every witch on the planet will die. And that’s seriously bad news for Indie, because according to Bishop, she’s a witch too.
Suddenly forced into a centuries-old war between witches and sorcerers, Indie’s about to uncover the many dark truths about her life—and a future unlike any she ever imagined on top of the cheer pyramid.
So I have a story with this book.
I bought it and meant to read it before the RT Book Lovers Convention at Dallas, because I was going to meet Michelle – who by the way is absolutely cool and amazing – and I like to read a book before I meet the author, so I can fangirl about the book with them, but because I was busy with college at the time *rolls eyes* I didn´t read it 🙁
But GUESS WHAT?!
I READ IT!!! And I know it took me awhile, but I´m so happy that I finally read it <3
The book was amazing! It´s about witches and warlocks and AHHHH I don´t know what to say ok?!?! I love it, and If I could put tons of emojis to describe how much I loved this book I would!
So I will list some of the things that I enjoyed about this book:
- The cover looks A M A Z I N G.
- The pacing was perfect; I couldn´t put the book down!! It was soo good that I didn´t want to finish it, but then I remembered that I already have the second book, and I just couldn´t wait to know what happened next.
- The MC of the book, Indigo, was my favorite character; She´s funny, she doesn´t give up and fights for the ones she loves.
- I LOVE BISHOP OK?!?! He´s super funny, I laughed at almost everything he said. He´s perfect ;D
- At the beginnig of the story we can see how badly she tries to be Indie´s friend, and how they develop their friendship as the story goes on.
- And Indie´s friends?! Just UGH. If you read the book you will know what I´m talking about.
- THE ENDING GUYS!!!!! THAT END!!!!!! I really can´t wait to read the next one!
So what do you guys think?! Have you read the book? If so please let me know, I would love to talk with you guys about the story. If you haven´t read it, you totally should, it was awesome 😀